Film club not only shows good world cinema by organising international film festivals in the Campus but also inspires students to create films on the issues of their choices.
Following films were shown in ITM International Film Festival held in 2008:
• Roshomon’ by Kurosawa (Japan),
• Hiroshima Mon Amour’ by Alain Resnais (France),
• The Mirror’ by Tarkovsky (Russia),
• Belle de Jour’ by Bunuel (Italy/France),
• Patherpanchali by Satyajit Ray (India),
• Wild Strawberries’ by Bergmen (Sweden),
• Amarcord’ by Fellini (Italy),
• La Strada’ by Fellini (Italy),
• One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest’ by Forman (USA),
• Bhumika’ by Shyam Benegal (India).
Poet Manglesh Dabral & film critic Vinod Bhardwaj discussed some points of Fellini’s film, while actor Tom Altor shared his experiences with Satyajit Ray. Film director Ashwani Chaudhary, Asst. Director Dhiraj Singh, script writer Kabir also participated in seminars base on film making.
January 2009 saw Charlie Chaplins film festival on show for 3 days in multiple screen hall and talks on the legendary Actor.
In 2010 the ITM Film Festival will see Bollywood classics from the golden era of 70’s.